Thursday, November 29, 2012

Meet Your Spirit Guide.

Yesterday was a full moon with an Eclipse. The energies were high and their was a joy in the air. I saw a report that yesterday was the first day in recorded history that there was no violent crime in New York City. The shift is happening. More people are waking up and starting to realize what is important in life. It's all very exciting.

I did a meditation to contact my spirit guide. I've done these before, but have not really gotten anywhere. The energies were so high, I thought I would try it again. In the meditation, I went into a field by a huge tree and asked my spirit guide to appear. A tall, beautiful Native American man appeared. My heart leaped, I rushed to him, hugged him, and held his face between my hands. I can't accuretly describe the joy that I felt seeing him again. It was a reunion with a long lost friend. His name is Standing Bear. I think he was given that name because of his huge size. He was tall and broad.  We sat under the big tree. I was curled up in between his legs like old friends cuddling. I asked him a few questions and it was as if he answered before I could even finish a sentence.

"Will I be a great Healer?"  
"Yes, You already are, just believe."
 
"Will there be an event like 3 days of darkeness to wake people up?"
 "No, it's not going to be that easy." He says with an easy smile. "There is still much work to do."
 
All to soon it was over. I know that I will be contacting him again and hope that this is the beginning of a good relationship. Hopefully I will get to the point where I can contact him & hear him without meditation. 

Here is the link to a Youtube guided meditation that I used to help connect with my spirit guide. I hope it brings you much success too.


No comments:

Post a Comment